· -Simultaneous attack and defense.
· -Safety (maintain a good cover and balance).
· -Effective use of body mechanics (maximum force).
· -Longest weapon to the closest target.
· -Always consider follow-ups (assume nothing is final).
· -Analyze and improve the speed of all techniques.
· -Understanding the progression of range.
· -You must accept reality before you can train for it.
· -Each aspect must be adapted to your body and mind.
· -Do not use force against force.
· -The imaginative use of equipment and training methods.
· -Let the weapon teach the hand.
· -Always cultivate your tools.
· -Continually expand your abilities.
· -The body’s and mind’s ability’s are endless.
· -Analyze everything you can for:
· -Sensitivity: feel it-dissolve it-counter it.
· -A technique or concept is good only if you can train it.
· -You will fight how you train.
· -Mobility and Footwork.
· -Flight time.
· -Open minded approach to all arts regardless of culture.
· -"Using No Way As Way".
· -"Having No Limitations As Your Limitations".